Saturday 3 December 2011

Bird House & Box Card Class

What a wonderful class this was... Even though I had has a MASSIVE week I was glad my hubbie insisted that I go to this class.. I was going to catch up on some much needed zzzzz's.. instead I was inspired and enjoyed the social with some fellow PaperANGELS....

 We were taught how to make this wonderful gate fold box and the FABULOUS birdhouse box.... STUNNING projects... Our guest teacher was Susan Martin and she is VERY inspirational!!!

This is the gate fold box card... closed


and when you take off the belly band you open it up and it looks like this...


The bird box is just divine.... And Susan had recreated it in so many different styles... one was a dog house one was a lovely Victorian house complete with a white picket fence... It is such a BEAUTIFUL project....


We coloured the bird with ink and then coated it with crystal effectsto give it the raised look... It makes a beautiful accent to your project and creates some great dimension...

Thanks to Liz for hosting this wonderful class and thanks to Susan for her wonderful projects!!!


I hope you feel inspired too....

Love Ursula xxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest