Friday 10 June 2011

Stampin Up! Convention - Melbourne 2011

Another thing that I LOVE LOVE LOVE about Convention is the way that I am never disappointed... Stampin'UP! lives up to it's Catch Phrase.. CREATE - INSPIRE - SHARE.... And I have been trying to make my studio a more Creative - Inspiring and Sharing place for all to visit.... So with that goal in mind last week I set about painting some display canvases to hang on my studio wall... This idea is a CASED idea from Liz.. Who I believe CASED it from someone else she found on the internet... (I Love the Web... It makes the world of creativity and BRILLIANT ideas so accessible!!!)

So on the first Canvas I have "CREATE"... Convention allows us to be Creative... And This year 14 Paper ANGELS (and one lovely SU Head office Team member) crammed into one Hotel room on the firday night and made some FANTASTIC TEAM Swaps.... It was a lovely night!!! I am pretty sure I managed to finish them all... and there were even some that could not fit on the new canvas!!! What a wonderful bunch of totally inspiring creative and sharing people Paper Angels are... (Can you imagine being a part of this??.... or coming to Canberra convention next year... As a demo or as a guest....? Come on and enjoy all the fun with us!!!... or you could come to Regional's as a demo or guest in November... It's way sooner!!!! You so know you want to....)

Also featured on this canvas is the wonderful Simple Sample Sheet that Pam Morgan showed us at convention.. it is simple and clearly shows that all across the board with Stampin' UP products we co-ordinate... Card, Ribbon, DSP, Buttons, Brads... etc... I have found it a fantastic tool to take to workshops with me... As 'we' creative people remember perrrrteee things more than talking and instructions...

My Create Display Board

These are the other demo swaps that could not fit on the canvas... Oh so BEAUTIFUL.. all of them!!!

Paper Angels Demo Swaps 2011

"INSPIRE" is the next canvas.... and I have placed all the Convention Make n Takes.... The really were lovely this year.. (as they always are every year!!)

Inspire Display Board - Coinvention 2011 Make n Takes

And last but not least is my "SHARE" canvas.... These ones are some of the wonderful cards that were demonstrated at convention... I (along with some wonderful Paper ANGELS team members) have made a number of these samples up so that anyone who is wanting to SHARE the Stampin' UP! opportunity... and become part of our wonderful Paper ANGELS team will have some fantastic ready to go samples of some "New Catalogue" items for September... If you would like to do so let me know and we can work on your team membership today...

Share Display Board - Paper Angels Swaps 2011

Hope you enjoy my Canvas inspirations.... Come and visit them anytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest