Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentines Workshop 2011 - Love love love

All we need is LOVE!!!! As the famous Betles song states.....
With that theme in mind I put together this LOVEly Class for my wonderful customers...

Valentines Workshop Card and Scrap PageThis class included a lovely Scrapbook page, a Beautiful card and Yummy sweet treat (chocolate) box card. The main them is obviously the word LOVE... And may I say I LOVE the BIG SHOT Simple Letters Alphabet.. It makes word headdings so much easier... and what I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about this wonderful product is that you can use the negative (offcuts) as well as the positive (letters)... It cuts down the cost and use of your product.. ALSO you can cut out EXACTLY the right amount of letters that your project requires and you are NEVER going to run out of S's, R's, T's, vowels etc etc!!! As you tend to do when you purchase a chipboard alphabet set... By simply cutting a peice of chipboard to a standard size, covering it with your desired colour card stock or DSP and centering it on your desired letter you can get two for the price of one!!! Whoot whoo!!!

Valentines Workshop Love CardThis lovely card was inspired by Liz who was inspired by 2010 Incentive Trip... And it was the whole theme of my Class.... This class demonstrated PERFECTLY how you can take a card and turn it into a scrapbook page or any other project you desire....

Valentines Workshop Love Off cuts Cards
This project... "Chocolate Box Card" uses a 7cm x 29.8cm (A4 length) of card stock... and is very economical to reproduce as you can get 3 box cards out of one A4 piece of card stock...
I purchased the lovely little chocolate bars from ALDI. I stacked them up, then I measured them to make sure that when I put them in the card they did not easily fall out. I scored the card stock on one end and stuck it down to it's self with Sticky Strip.... As you can see the letters are the "negative" of the letters I cut out for the card.. Thus the duel usage out of the one piece of chipboard.

The tag embelishment was made by stamping two images on top of each other. The Stamp set used is the lovely "Bliss" Sale-A-Bration set.... The butterfly is behind the "BLISS" word.. and on the scallop I have stamped the BEAUTIFUL flourish before I punched it out.

Valentines Workshop Bliss Medallion EmbellishmentIt was truly a LOVEly class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest