Wednesday 23 June 2010

PaperANGELS Christmas in July Fundraiser Event 2010

Not long now everyone till our BIG annual fundraising event..
This year we thought we paperANGELS, would get a rush on Christmas..With our Christmas in JULY Event...PaperANGELS Christmas in July Fundraiser Event 2010 Flyer
I hope you are all keen to go. Be sure to book and pay ASAP to secure your place at this FABULOUS event...
As always there will be Raffles, Card Competitions and many BEAUTIFUL projects to make on the day.. With instructions so you can recreate them at home... And be TOTALLY organised for Christmas..... You will have a blast.. It is LOVELY to be able to get out and enjoy other like minded (be it all some what crazy & crafty) people.... It has been such success in the past and I am really looking forward to it again this year...
We are raising money for the Mater Mothers Bereavement Foundation again.. as we (the PaperANGELS love those Angel Babies) please click on link to read about what our fund raising goes into and why we feel it is so important....

Double click on the above flier to enlarge it and you will be able to see details.... I have emailed it out to all my customers that I have on my data base.. if you have not yet received it and would like to receive it.... please drop me a quick line and I can forward it onto you...

Note:- I am not able to be at Carina Venue this year due to the fact that I will be singing my little heart out at the Esplanade in Singapore with the Queensland Festival Chorus. Please do book the other venues as I will not be able to look after you otherwise...

Payment can be handed to me in person by Cash or you are welcome to use the Pay Pal Button blow to pay by Credit card.. be sure to select the correct event date and venue as once it is done that is where you will be going... If you are booking in for more than one person at a time please drop me a quick email with your names so we can have your kits and name badges printed out. Thank you.. Looking forward to seeing you there...... With bells on.. It is Christmas after all!!!! hehehe

Love Ursula

Please book.... At the ABSOLUTE LATEST... one week in advance so we can ensure we have ordered, delivered from Stampin' UP! and received... all the supplies you will need for your projects.
This means please book by the 9th of July...
Remember though if you are leaving it till the last minute you may miss out as places are limited this year.. much more than last year!!!! So get in quick.....


Pick a Date & Venue - COST $70




No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest