Tuesday 1 June 2010

An Oldy but a GOODY!!

At today's Community Craft group we made these fabulous Sticky note holders...
It was a hit with all the ladies... At KENC....

Sticky note holders with Scallop Circle Punch flowerWhen I was designing these I put to use some of the fabulous inspiration that we (Stampin' UP Demonstrators) recieved on convention to do the felt look alike flower on the front... Thanks to Shelli's Vintage Class....

We inked and distressed the edges to give it that authentic vintage look... ... (humm thinks to herself... * If only I had a spritzer.. I would have done a little more Vint-aging... ) ^_*

If you would like to book a class.. Please let me know.. It's a great class and very resonably priced!!!

Or if you would like to be inspired by other demonstrators at our PaperANGELS trainging meetings or come with me next year to Melbourne Stampin' UP convention... Please do not hesitate to come chat with me... We can do Morning or Avo Tea... :).... or Lunch..

Remember that it is a great time to sign up..
because of the FABULOUS discount...
even if you only want to get your product at a discount...
It's a BARGIN AT a FURTHER 20% off the starter kit from now until the end of July!
That's over $500 in products & supplies
for only $259!

Imagine being able to purchase your craft supplies at 20% OFF, be part of a great, fun team, earn extra cash, all by becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator.
Free stamps, sneak peaks, fun events...what are you waiting for??? Call me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest