Thursday 9 October 2008

Thank You Card - From Us ALL!!

I made this card for someone at church for at least 25 people to sign.. The lady that I made it for is very sentimental... She loves to hang on to things.. Sooooo... I thought that if I made the card a normal size but put it together like a booklet she would be able to hang onto it a little more easily.. I had a lovely time making it!!! It really wasn't that hard when I got into it... I stamped all the images with Versamark and coloured them with Chalks... I gave it the antique look by rubbing a stamping spot around the edges... I tore out all the sections for people to write their messages on, and sign...I used some nice words and phrases to make more accents... And I used the oval punches to make other embellishments... I also used my Crop-A-dile... (Cropping tool with a dile to make holes exactly the same distance in) It's new (to me).. And I love it!!! It cuts through tin and thick card so easy!!! I cut at least 4 cards at once...

As you can see here I made the front of the card very 3D... by using Dimentionals.. either single or double layered... then I bent the ferns to give them the 3D look as well...

Here are pictures of what the inside of each page looks like... As I said.. I was really happy with the results!!! I may even do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest