Monday 2 June 2008

Stamping on Ribbon

I made this card for Liz.. It was her Birthday in May... And being that she is like my (up Line.. she hates that term...) Inspiration and I am often impressed with her stuff... well I had to do something GOOD!!! and different... I came up with this.. I can't remember where I saw the idea for the cute ribbon but it was inspired by some picture I saw.. I though 'I can do that with stamps'... all I did was inked the flower up and stamped it onto the ribbon... Then I thought that I would make it look a little shiny so I re-stamped it with versa mark and added some Dazzling Dimonds to clear embossing powder and embossed them...

To get the stamp the 4 different colours on the Happiness stamp (pg 92) I inked them up with the stampin' spots... (pg 128 &130)

And lastly I wanted to have all the diamond shapes a little blingy too!! So I used some mini glue dots (pg 148) and put them in the middle of the diamonds and pored on some Dazzling Diamonds (pg 148)... and pressed it in real good to make sure it was blingy enough for my liking...

I think the effect was a good one... I will do it again some day... heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest