Thursday 5 July 2007

Baby Bundle Card

Back of Card (open)

Inside Card (open)

A girlfriend has just recently had a baby... So I made this card for her.. I used some of the new techniques that I learned in Regional’s.... I stamped the vellum (pg 130) with Staz On (pg 144 ) and then coloured in the picture on the back with the watercolour wonder crayons.(pg 144).... Don’t forget they are ON Special this month(July 2007)!!! I also used the tag punch (pg 140) to punch out a double ended tag so I could tie the package together... Quite cute really...



Front of Card (closed)
Back of Card (closed)

Card:- Pixy Pink, Close to Cocoa, My Old Cream Card Stock (Stampin’ Up similar..Very Vanilla), My old cream recycled paper (Stampin’ Up similar.. Naturals Ivory or Confetti Cream), my old dark Brown (Stampin’ Up similar… Chocolate Chip)
Stamp Sets:- Greetings Galore, Beyond the Basics, Simply Said
Ink:- Staz On, Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip
Coloured:-Watercolor Wonder Crayons selection from Earth Elements and Rich Regals
Other Materials:- Natural Hemp Twine, old Star Split Pins
Measurements… 14.8cm square… score at 7.4cm on diagonal….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest