Friday 11 July 2014

12" x 12" Scrapbook Page Mini Ablum Card


I saw this fantastic Idea on the internet.. and I took the idea and ran with it... It took me a wile to figure out the measurements to make the 12" x 12" page fold just right.. but I think it is a fantastic little pocket card mini album!!! And so worth the time it took to work out the measurements...











This is the  inside of the first layer.. you could mat these sections too if you wanted.. more room for photos and journaling...






And this is the inside with the whole page opened up... Such a great little project.. and once you have done one it is much easier to do more...


I hope you enjoy re-creating this BEAUTIFUL project...










 Enjoy....  the instructions....

2 comments:

  1. Are you willing to share the measurements for the folds? I love this project and would like to make a couple. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely.. I meant to do it ages ago Melani... I will get onto it right away.. Instructions added in this Post...
    If you have any difficulty please do not hesitate to contact me...
    regards Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest