Tuesday 19 October 2010

Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 Swaps

These are the swaps that I received... I was a little sad that I did not swap all I had made.. but when you are to be a presenter at a training meeting you help to set the rooms up, the make n take boxes, Put up the display boards and help register other Stampin' UP! Demos as they arrive for the day... .. so we worked our little hearts out.. but it was fun.... and not with out it's rewards.... :)

Who Who.. says the owl is not cute???? He seemed to feature on quite a few cards.. Looks like he is quite popular!!! and I am loving the butterfly die cuts for the big shot!!!! I so have to get me some of them!!!!!!!
Things that FlyBlack White and Red... seems to be quite popular too.. but isn't it a beautiful and sophisticated colour combo???B&W and red - Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 Swaps I love it when you get something that is a little different or with a little treat in it... the white top not at the back has a bit of nougat in it... I love the little tea cup.. it is made on the bigshot with the pillow box... how cute is that??? In the little gift card there was a little surprise of loads of circle punched out confetti.. heheh... It was funny when someone open it and it all spill everywhere. And the Red, White and Eggplant is a bookmark that covers the corner of the pages in your book.... A neat idea...

More Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 Swap CardsI am loving this natural colour combo of the colours in the Elegant Soirée Papers $16.95 (Page 127 Australia Ideas Catalogue 2010-2011) (Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake,
Very Vanilla, Basic Gray)

Shabby Chic - Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 Swaps
Classic - Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 SwapsAnd these ones are lovely too...

Bright - Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 SwapsI love the colour combo on this card.. It is not a colour combo that I would have put together but it really works... and I really like it.. bright and festive.. Just the way Christmas should be!!!

Really Bright - Stampin' UP! Brisbane Regionals 2010 SwapsAgain thanks to all those who swapped with me... there really is some great ideas here...

Happy creating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest